Merry Prankster Games is desperate for feedback!
Please visit this post on the Merry Prankster Games blog and leave feedback in the comments: http://www.gamedev.net/blog/717/entry-2255061-10-fantasy-fights-feedback-thread/
Or, if you are shy, just email directly: email@example.com
Any feedback is good, but here is a partial list of things we are particularly interested in:
- What did you particularly enjoy about 10FF? What would you like to see more of?
- What parts of 10FF did you find frustrating, or dislike? What would you like to see less of?
- Software performance/reliability:
- How well did 10FF run? Did you experience any slowdowns or delays?
- How did the graphics look? Any glitches or things not looking right?
- How did the audio work? Any problems?
- Did the game experience any crashes or other catastrophic bugs?
- (If you did experience any of these problems, the more you can tell me about your system, the better. Version of windows, amount of memory in your system, graphics card, etc).
- Did you enjoy the RPG system? Were you able to build the character and party that you wanted?
- Did the RPG system (statistics, skills, spells, items, etc) confuse you, or did you have a good idea of how things worked?
- Which of the 10 fights did you enjoy the most? Which did you not enjoy?
- Do you have any suggestions for the RPG system? Skills/Spells/Items you'd like to see?
- Are there any other types of fights you can think of that you would enjoy?
- Were you able to control your party of heroes properly? Attack the right monsters, cast the right spells, etc?
- What about the character screens, where you viewed your character's information, items, actions, journal, etc?
- How about when you interacted with other people, like dialog, shopping for items, etc?
- What annoyed you the most about the interface? Any little conveniences that could improve your experience?
- Any bug you could report, no matter how minor, would be great!