Welcome to 10 Fantasy Fights, a demonstration game by Merry Prankster Games. In 10 Fantasy Fights, you control a party of adventurers though a series of 10 fights designed to exercise all aspects of the SENG game engine. You will rapidly advance from a simple battle of a single inexperienced warrior against lowly minions, all the way to controlling a mighty band of legendary heroes against a near-invincible demon lord.
See the Merry Prankster Games blog for detailed news. Major Announcements:
September 4, 2012: 10 Fantasy Fights Version 1.0 (Beta) available!
Get the version 1.0 (Beta) release of 10 Fantasy Fights on the Download page!
10 Fantasy Fights is a single player computer role-playing game for computers running Microsoft Windows. 10 Fantasy Fights is evocative of the classic CRPG games of the 90s, but updated to run well on modern computers, using modern technology.
- Pause-able, Real-Time game-play - 10 Fantasy Fights runs in real-time for maximum realism, but allows you to pause the game any time to issue orders to your adventurers.
- Party-Based - In 10 Fantasy Fights you control up to 4 main heroes, and can control additional summoned creatures.
- Custom Game System - 10 Fantasy Fights uses the custom SENG RPG system, which will be familiar to pencil-and-paper RPG players, but updated to work well in a real-time computer environment.
- Character Development - 10 Fantasy Fights features over 80 skills, hundreds of spells, and hundreds of items to customize your heroes to your liking.
- 3D graphics - 10 Fantasy Fights uses a fully 3D graphics engine to provide a detailed, dynamic environment for your adventures.
- Varied Adventure - 10 Fantasy Fights will lead your party through 10 fights with widely varied environments and tactics.
- Free - 10 Fantasy Fights is a demonstration game, and is free for your enjoyment. Please give Feedback on the game so we can improve our games in the future.
You can also get more information about 10 Fantasy Fights by reading the manual online: 10 Fantasy Fights Manual
10 Fantasy Fights has not undergone strict testing of system requirements, but has been designed to run on very modest computers. A rough outline of what may be required:
- Microsoft Windows XP or higher.
- 1 GB system memory.
- 20 MB of hard disk space.
- A DirectX 9 capable video card.
- A monitor with at least 864x720 resolution.