To The World Tree Info
Welcome to the To The World Tree website! In To the
World Tree you control first a lone adventurer, and later a
party of adventurers, as they journey through a mystical world
of magic, battle, and mystery, in a quest for the legendary
World Tree. To the World Tree is a single-player,
party-based, computer role-playing game designed for computers
running Microsoft Windows. Best of all, To The World Tree
is free for your personal enjoyment.
To The World Tree features:
- Pausable Real-Time Gameplay - To The World
Tree runs real-time, but you can pause the action any
time to issue orders for your party.
- Party-Based - You start controlling a single
character, but as you recruit more cohorts to your party,
you retain full control over all of your parties' actions.
- Custom Game System - To The World Tree
uses the SENG role-playing game system designed by Merry
Prankster Games. SENG is a hybrid level/skill system
allowing for detailed customization of characters.
- Character Development - As you proceed through
the game, you control the advancement and development of
your characters, with 3 classes, over 20 skills, and 16
- 3D Graphics - To The World Tree uses a
fully 3D graphics engine to provide a detailed, dynamic
environment for your character to adventure in. Visit the
Screenshots page for examples of
- Adventure - Lead your party through 5 dungeons
featuring dozens of monsters to battle, and dozens of quests
to chivalrously undertake. To The World Tree should
take the average player two to five hours to complete.
- Free - To The World Tree is a
demonstration of Merry Prankster Games technology and
game-making, and as such is free for your personal
use. Visit the Download page to
download it now.
You can get more information about To The World Tree
by reading the manual online here:
Note that we haven't done extensive testing of system
requirements; this list represents a system I think should run
"To The World Tree":
- Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Vista, or higher.
- Pentium 4 processor.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 18 MB of free hard-drive space.
- Direct3D-capable video card with at least 128MB of video
- 800x600 or better monitor.
Please feel free to report successes or failures getting "To
The World Tree" to run on your system, along with your system